Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TEMPER TANTRUM TUESDAY





Some things that really yanked my chain today (what does that even MEAN?!):




1) The shower head pointing to the opposite end of the shower when I got in. Why is this necessary? You are not that tall. There is no need to point it UP. Ugh.


2) Walking in to work only to find a stack of things on my desk that clearly have been misplaced, as my desk is not "home" to these items. Ugh.


3) Laundry being folded incorrectly. REALLY? Why do my jeans need to be folded as origami art? And why are all the pants not folded and stacked together, followed by tees, tanks, and then socks and panties? I'm forced to restack the clothes for fear that I'll walk out of the house with a pair of panties stuck up the leg of my pants. It's unecessary.


4) Why can I hear you chewing? And swallowing?


5) Naps at 7pm. Why?


6) My daughter crying for nachos and telling me I'm "not her friend" because I served pasta.


7) "Boiler up" (insert eye roll)


8) Payday being less than 24 hours ago...and my ENTIRE check being gone. Thirty days until the next payday. Oy.


9) This nagging feeling that there's something more...something I'm missing. Will it go away or must I first find it? Ah, the pressure.


10) The neighborhood shrine. You drive into my addition, mistaking it for an airport runway, and come upon the only dark house in the neighborhood. That's mine!


1 comment:

g said...

i laughed all the way through that one!