Thursday, December 10, 2009

WHOOPS!!

Mom-of-the-Year-Award alert! I lost my kid this morning. Well I mean, I KNEW he was in the house somewhere (or at least I was pretty sure), but I couldn't find the little stinker. He was in Lilly's room "cooking" and then all of a sudden he was gone! I kept hearing his little laugh, the ornery laugh that let's me know he's up to something sneaky. I followed his devious clatter and ended up in my bathroom...and there he was...on the second shelf of my linen closet! He was the most content critter, laying on those towels like a cat perched on a windowsill! He's quite the cheese! I cannot believe he'll be two at the end of the month. He's really starting to come into his own little baby skin, hehe! He's HILARIOUS!



2 comments:

adam said...

he's getting SO big! i can't wait to see him in a couple weeks and celebrate his SECOND birthday! yay!

g said...

I'm glad that we'll actually make it this year for his birthday! Can't wait!