Friday, November 18, 2011

We're just THAT close!

I think JM got his first taste of just how close the Hahn bunch really is. Remember I've not been feeling well, so by 8pm I was ready for bed. I was asleep on the couch when JM got home around 8:15pm. He had brought home a couple little gifts for me, so I woke up long enough to accept them of course, but then fell right back to sleep. As JM was tucking me into bed (isn't he perfect?!), he pointed out that I had missed a call from mom earlier in the evening. I told him I was too tired to call her back and that I'd just talk to her in the morning. And then I was OUT.

Around 5:20 this morning I woke up to my darling son belting out the lyrics to Christina Perry's "Jar of Hearts" from his bedroom. JM and I laid in bed laughing hysterically for a minute before I fell asleep again!

Later, JM told me that my brother had called last night on the house phone after I was in bed. Apparently, Mom had called out the SWAT team since I failed to answer my phone and texts. JM explained to my brother that I hadn't been feeling well and that I had been asleep for over an hour at this point. My brother promised to call off Jane the troops and let her them know that I was safe!

I love my mom for being so concerned! That's just how we are....if one of us can't get ahold of each other, we call the other person to see if he/she has talked to them. We never "ignore" each other's calls or texts, so when we don't hear back from someone, we panic! I love my family and I'm so glad that we're as close as we are!

3 comments:

jeff said...

jb misses you madly. could not wait to be rid of me...

adam said...

i can't wait to see what g's comment is on this post! HA HA HA!!

Lucky Chance said...

J- J Balls may be happy, but I'm not :(
A- I was thinking the SAME thing! LOL!