Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Face God Gave Me is Flawed!

I don't care what people say, there's nothing wrong with getting a little work done! In a news-worthy story earlier this week, it was reported that Kate Gosseling may or may not have had a little work done. And? I say anyone who had eight children is MORE than entitled to get a tummy tuck, boob job, and whatever else she wants!
Earlier this year I went under the knife (shocked?!). For me, it was more a self-esteem issue rather than wanting to look better for other people. As a single gal, not even thirty years old, and a mother of two, I really just wanted to "reward" myself. It's something that I always wanted, especially after having my kids. Things change after having a baby-- NO MATTER how hard you work at keeping your body up to par (which I attempted to do)!!! It's inevitable! I don't regret anything that I did to my body, and after the improvement, I'd even like to have more work done (to be continued....).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love, nothing wrong with a little work!