Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

At the risk of being predictable, I thought it'd be nice to take today and write about what I'm thankful for...

  • My perfect-to-me babies. I wouldn't be where I am today without them. They are my world and I will spend my whole life loving them unconditionally and making sure they are taken care of. 
  • My family. Without their support, I'd be lost. They have been my rock, my soft place to land, my sounding board, and my sanity. I have the best family in the world!
  • My job. I have met the most amazing people through my job. I love what I do, and I love the people I work with. My job was the first step to becoming the independent person I am today. 
  • My friends. I have learned over the years who to trust, who I can count on, and who to listen to. I have weeded out the toxic relationships in my life, and those who remain are TRUE friends. I am forever grateful to those trustworthy, honest friendships in my life. 
  • My boyfriend. He is the most incredibly patient, understanding, forgiving,nurturing, loving man I've ever met. His optimism is inspiring, his good mood contagious. I love loving him. 
It has been an awesome year and I'm so excited to kick off the holiday season today with family! 

1 comment:

adam said...

love you! happy thanksgiving!