Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend of Thanks!

Well, the first of the holiday season is over! Thursday, as I already mentioned, was spent in Wabash at my aunt's house. Friday, it was just me and my boys (JM and Andy). Anderson and I hung out and watched a movie, while JM hung Christmas lights on the house! Then, the three of us went to dinner. It was SO nice to just spend time with the boys, although we all missed Lilly dearly!

Saturday morning we got up early and headed to my brother's house in Chicago. It was a fun little roadtrip! Lilly and Anderson were so excited to be reunited (it had been one whole day, afterall!). It was a fun day, spent with the perfect family! I always love our visits!

Yesterday the kids, JM, and I got home in the early afternoon, only to relax for the rest of the day! We put up our Christmas tree and other Christmas decorations, ordered pizzas (of course!), and just spent the day together. It was the perfect ending to a perfect Thanksgiving weekend!

1 comment:

andrea said...

glad you had a good thanksgiving!