Monday, November 21, 2011

My Little Performer

Last week I got a letter from Anderson's school letting me know that they would be having a Christmas Holiday Program at the beginning of December. I am so excited to see my little man perform. I've been hearing him sing Christmas songs around the house lately, but whenever I ask him if it's the song he's singing at his holiday program, he says no! Hmmm? The other night at dinner, I FINALLY got little man to open up and show us what he'll be performing. I got tears in my eyes as I heard his little voice belt out the words to "Up on the Rooftop" WITH MOTIONS! It just made me realize how much my baby boy is growing up. He'll be FOUR in no time! He is going to be quite the performer, if I may say so! He had no problem remembering the lyrics or the motions to go with it. It was adorable! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
And please excuse his silly outfit! It was Friday night and we were veggin'!

2 comments:

adam said...

so cute! :)

andrea said...

too adorable!!! he is so cute!