Sunday, March 13, 2011

Failure

After regularly blogging for 11 days, I missed yesterday. Failure.

It was an extremely busy day yesterday. I took Anderson to Wabash so that he could spend the day with Nana and I could take Lilly to Disney Princesses on Ice. Lills and I definitely needed a girl's day. We went to lunch, picked out new jewelry at Charlie Girl, and headed to the Coliseum for the show. I realized yesterday, even more so, that I have a VERY girly daughter. I love it!!!

Also, Megan and I finally registered for the Ravenswood Run in May. While it's only a 5K, it's a pretty huge deal for both of us!!!

So, today it's Sunday and the kids and I have agreed to make it a relaxing, lazy day. Here's to the start of another great week!!!!!!

2 comments:

g said...

I'm looking forward to running it with you guys!

adam said...

and i'm looking forward to cheering you on from the sidelines! ;)