Sunday, January 1, 2012

Let's Begin...

Happy 2012! Last night JM took me to dinner at a nice little place near home. Dinner was great, conversation was perfect, and to top it off, the Hoosiers WON!  After dinner we came home and played cards with our neighbor friends, Josh and Amanda! It's so nice to have such good friends nearby! The kids stayed the night with Nana, so JM and I took advantage and stayed up late to watch the ball drop! Kissing him at midnight was so special, and I look forward to spending the next 365 days with him! I fall more in love with him each day. And that's no joke!

I am so excited to get this year started! At the risk of jinxing myself, I have to say that the past two years have been absolutely great! Although there have been bumps along the way, for the most part I have really progressed upwardly (is that a word?!). Each year life just seems to come together more easily and things just really feel settled. I absolutely love it!

I look forward to all the exciting things that are in store for us this year. I'm excited for Lilly to get back to school this week. And I am excited to see how much she'll change throughout the rest of the school year. Anderson will start Junior Kindergarten later this year. JM will be moving here in a few months, if all goes as planned. I know 2012 is going to be an amazing year! I cannot wait to see where we all go!


No comments: