Wednesday, January 11, 2012

As It Should Be...

It's been awhile since I've done a hodge podge post...so here it goes...

  • Rumor has it that we're supposed to get some snow tomorrow. Ugh. Although I figured this "winter wonderland" that we've had (sunny, 50 degrees, GORGEOUS) wouldn't stick around ALL winter, I was hoping it'd at least push on through January! Oh well...If we get the snow Anderson and JM will be pleased. (For the record, I am NOT going out to play in the fluffy white stuff. You'll find me cuddled up inside with my precious Lilly!)
  • I'm SO excited to be spending Saturday evening with some of my best friends for my birthday dinner. It's my 30th birthday and I can't think of a better way to end my 20's than hanging out over good food and wine, with my girlfriends. I CANNOT WAIT!
  • Lilly's tooth is still hanging on! She's become quite clever coming up with new ways to eat out of the side of her mouth! Haha! We'll see how long this lasts! I told her to ask Crampa (my dad) to pull it for her tonight, but she about FLIPPED when I suggested that!
  • Things at work have been improving. I decided that I have no other choice right now than to make the most of the situation with the change in hours. The bottom line is that my kids are happy to spend the time with my mom and dad every week, and they LOVE our neighbor friend whom they'll spend the other day with. I know that my kids will be taken care of and happy! I'm choosing to make the most of the less-than-ideal situation. Like I've said a million times, I LOVE my job and I love the people I work with. I'm not sure I'm ready to throw in the towel on all that just yet.
  • Less than one month until my brother and I leave for our cruise! To say I'm excited would be the understatement of the century! I'm SOOOOOOOO excited! I can't wait to be laying out in the sun! This will be my very first cruise EVER! CANNOT WAIT!


1 comment:

adam said...

as i sit on the couch, freezing under a blanket...staring out at the snow falling....i CANNOT wait to be on the cruise!