Friday, January 27, 2012

Here I Am!

It's been a minute since I've written anything...just a quick update...

  • We're still alive and well!
  • Lilly lost her tooth (picture to follow). It's been growing money in a glass of water, for the past few days! Lilly thinks its awesome!!
  • Lilly got Cody Coyote Wednesday at school (WOOT WOOT!) on her 100th day of kindergarten! We celebrated with Cebollas (thanks Daddy!)
  • I'm adjusting quite well to my 30's (hehe)!
  • Aaron and I just planned the kids' next visit to Minnesota! They're going during Lilly's spring break! I am excited for the time alone, but I'll miss them dearly, of course! I know they'll have fun!
  • JM's 31st bday is right around the corner! I'm planning something super fun (I hope!) for him!
  • Two weeks from yesterday is my cruise! Uncle G is staying with the kids-- they're super excited! Thanks Uncle G!!!!!

No comments: