Monday, January 2, 2012

FaceTime

My kids each got an iPod Touch for Christmas! To say they LOVE them would be an understatement! They loooooooooooooooooooooove them! They have downloaded a lot of games, many of which are just silly games, but most of which are educational! When my brother set up their iPods, he had to assign email addresses to them. The kids' email addresses are funny (little nicknames he has for them!) and it's SO weird to have the kids' names in my contacts on my phone!
As if having their little names in my phone isn't weird enough, receiving CALLS from them (FaceTime) is even crazier! Imagine my surprise to see Lilly's little face pop up on my phone, while she's at my mom's house and I'm at home!! Then, while I was at the grocery yesterday I got an iMessage from Anderson! It's so funny!!!

 
Showing off their new iPods!

1 comment:

adam said...

i'm glad the kids enjoy them! :)