Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day

Snow days aren't fun for me anymore. The kids woke up arguing. One of the windows in my kitchen literally had frost on the inside of the window (ugh) and my grill (very heavy grill I might add) had tumbled over in last night's blizzard-winds. I debated for over an hour whether or not I should go outside and attempt to snowblow the driveway, only to be saved by a text from my bff stating that her husband would be over shortly to do it. (THANK YOU JOSH!)The kids barely ate lunch, after whining about how hungry they were. And they've been in their rooms for the past thirty minutes fighting (forcefully) to NOT take a nap. So no, snow days are not fun.

4 comments:

g said...

one day they will love them! they just need to be a bit older!

Lucky Chance said...

Oh like YOUR age? I saw a video of you on the slide! Looks like you guys were having a blast!!!

Amanda said...

your day did get much better so yay for snowdays :)

Lucky Chance said...

The snow day DID get much better:) It's nice to have someone to cuddle up to on cold snowy nights!! <3