Monday, February 14, 2011

The Grammys....Meh?!

I've never watched the Grammys from start to finish, but last night was an exception. There wasn't one specific performer who I was looking forward to seeing, nor did I even know who all was performing to be quite honest, but last night's show had me thoroughly entertained, so much in fact that I walked/ran five miles on the treadmill while watching! The acts were mostly pathetic displays of talent (and I use the word "talent" loosely!), but they were definitely entertaining. For a brief minute I caught the fever (Beiber fever that is!) and found myself smiling during the Justin, Will-Smith-Mini, and Usher performance. Although many attacked the Bieb's singing, and questioned what his future holds post-puberty, I enjoyed the heart-throb's show and hope great things for his future career!
It was nice to see country music getting the attention last night too. As a HUGE fan of the genre, it's refreshing to see real talent get some recognition! And how fabulous did Gwyneth Paltrow look? She's come a long way since her days singing in the tragic excuse of a movie, "Duets" huh!?

1 comment:

adam said...

beiber will soon fade away.....