Thursday, February 10, 2011

OOOH THE GOOD LIFE!

Enter randomness:

1) My darling son has been undressing himself in bed. Each night I put my precious tyke in jammies, only to find him a couple hours later naked. He insists that he's "sooo hot" and that he must ditch his clothes to "get cold." After a second attempt at redressing him last night, I decided to throw an extra blanket on his bed and let him enjoy baring it all.

2) I've been successful at getting Derek to watch "Glee" with me TWICE now. As much as he pretends that he hates it, I think he's a closet Gleek! He's also watched the past two episodes of The Bachelor with me, and has been very vocal about his feelings for Michelle, the crazy!

3) I'm COMPLETELY over this brutally cold weather! I cannot WAIT until Spring! Lilly asks me everyday if we can see the grass yet! Not yet little Love Bug, but soon...very soon!

4) Aaron and I just scheduled the kids' next vacation to MN. They'll be leaving at the end of March (five weeks, two days, fourteen hours, and forty-five minutes...not that I'm counting!)!! Of course I'll miss my kids, but I am VERY excited to have a nice vacation from reality! Oh yeah, and the kids are euber excited to go to Daddy's house!

5) I'm in deserate need of some Amanda time. And Megan time. And Jill time. Gosh, I need my girlfriends!

6) I'm already looking forward to Valentine's day. It's been QUITE a few years since I've been with anyone on this overly commercialized holiday, but since it's the only day Derek will be back between his many vacations, I'm excited to spend the mushy holiday with him! Cheers!

1 comment:

andrea said...

i had to laugh reading the thing about anderson shedding his clothes. when i was visiting my sis, evan started doing that in the afternoons - taking off everything from the waist down and running around naked except for his shirt (ala winnie the pooh style). kids are so funny.