Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Card

This is the first time in six years that I didn't send out Christmas cards. I almost feel like I need to send out cards apologizing for not sending out cards! I know a lot of Aaron's Iowa relatives look forward to seeing the pictures of the kids, since they don't get to see them very often, but time just got away from me this year and I totally forgot to order any. Oh well. Last year was the first time that I included my blog address on our Christmas cards, and I'm so glad that I did! Not only did it provide Aaron's family a way to keep up with the kids' happenings, but also some of my out-of-state family too. In sticking with a true "Christmas card post" I figured this would be the perfect way to catch everyone up on what's going on in the Hahn household!

Lilly is in first grade and doing really well! She has an awesome teacher who seems to really "get" Lilly and her special talents and interests. She is in her second year of ballet and seems to really love it! She's quite the little reader and writer these days! I'm so proud of her! It's incredible to see how much she has changed in the past year. It absolutely blows my mind to think that my little baby girl will turn seven next spring! She loves to be "girly" and adores her little brother (most of the time!)!

Anderson is halfway through Junior Kindergarten. He's still a tiny little thing, but making strides at becoming "all boy!" He writes his (very long) name, knows about ten "sight words" and is still very much into tennis! He took tennis lessons this summer, but due to scheduling conflicts won't start back up until the first of the year, once he's five! YES, my baby turns FIVE in just a few short days! He's a stubborn little fella (like his daddy!?!)  but I can see his personality developing more and more every single day. Crazy to think he'll be in kindergarten in the fall! I look forward to Anderson and Lilly being at the same school soon! Anderson is so outgoing and I love his spirit. I see amazing things for Anderson's future! 

2012 has been a long, but motivating year for us! I am so grateful for healthy, happy, and beautiful children!! I look forward, very much, to a new year and I have NO DOUBT that 2013 is going to be an incredible year for us!  

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Gretchen! Give hugs to Lilly and Anderson from us!

Uncle PJA