Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Andersonisms (Volume 2)

Anderson is the funny one in our family. Lilly and I are the drama queens, and Anderson is the funny one. Bless his heart. Here's a rundown of the latest Andersonisms.

1) The Thinks


Me: Don't even think about it.
Anderson: I can't control my thinks!

a day later at breakfast....
Anderson: Remember when I said that I can't stop my thinks?
Me: Yeah, what does that mean? Did you hear it somewhere or did you make it up?
Anderson: I learned it in my mind when I was one years old.
Me: Oh really?
Anderson: Yeah, remember when I was one years old and I was in school? I learned it there.

2) The Woodpecker


On the way to school yesterday Anderson noticed a tree that had recently been cut down. 
Anderson: Whoa, I didn't know trees could be chopped down! Mom did you ever see a tree chopped down in your life?
Me: Yeah, I think so. That's how we get wood.
Anderson: Oh yeah, I knew that. Because a woodpecker does it. He pecks and pecks until the tree comes down into wood.
Me: Yep, that's exactly how it happens.
Lilly rolls her eyes. 










No comments: