Thursday, July 5, 2012

Andersonisms Vol. 3

My young tot has provided me with so many laughs lately. In fact, I had to start writing them down because I knew that most of his recent comments were blog-worthy! Here are the latest Andersonisms.


  • So I just had my landscaping done (love it, by the way), and had straw laid down over the newly planted grass. Anderson pointed out: "Good things hens don't come around here because they make their house out of straw." Thaaaank you Anderson. 
  • "Mom when I grow up I want to be a prisoner!" (he said very proudly, by the way). PARDON ME?! A PRISONER?! "Yeah, I want to be the prisoner of the United States."                            Ummm you mean PRESIDENT? "Yeah, that's what I said! I want to be the prisoner!"                                        Oy! Please pray that the boy meant PRESIDENT!
  • We all love Gotye's song "Somebody that I used to know"...or if you're Anderson, you love "Some BUBBY that I used to know!" Also note worthy is "But you didn't have to cut me UP" (rather than "cut me out")!!! 
  • And this one just kinda made me smile because the poor kid is ALWAAAYS around so many girls, but the other night we were talking about hanging out at Nana's house and he said "I like it when there are three boys at Nana's. You know, like when Murphy and Pa-Paw are there too! That's better!" He sure loves his Pa-Paw!
  • In an attempt to delay bedtime..."Mom, do you know how baby kangaroos get out of their mommy's pouch? They just jump in the pouch and then they poop out. Isn't that silly? And kinda gross too, isn't it?!" Maybe we'll stay away from the zoo for awhile! 
  • And out of nowhere yesterday, as we were driving...."Just think, if you drove a motorcycle you couldn't have an ice cream cone. Well unless your house was really close to the ice cream place, then you could, huh?" 
  • "Did you know that sesame seeds on buns are really just the same seeds from inside watermelons?"

No comments: