Monday, December 3, 2012

Asking The Tough Questions

Lately I've become an "asker"...in that I'll ask ANYTHING. I've noticed that for a lot of my adult life I've held myself back because I was afraid to ask. This probably comes as a shock to those who know me well and know me to be pretty vocal...about. everything. But when things are really confusing to me, or when things just don't seem to have a clear answer, I think I've either assumed an answer (which we know what happens then) or I've just not asked. I feel so confident in myself lately that I don't feel afraid to ask the tough questions. I'm not afraid of the answers anymore. Maybe because I know, no matter what the answer, I'll be alright. Or maybe this is part of growing up-- that you want to seek out answers to life's questions. Whatever the reason, I like asking the questions.

No comments: