Friday, December 9, 2011

Stay In Touch!

I took a huge leap of faith this year by putting my blog address on our family Christmas cards. My blog has somewhat switched from an online journal of my own life, to a way of keeping family and friends informed about what is going on with the kids and me. There are so many hilarious stories about the kids that it would be a shame to not share them! I think every parent, at some point, has said that they should write a book about the silly and crazy things their kids say or do. Well, my blog is my way of "writing that book" about my kids! I hope you all enjoy keeping in touch with us and I'll be posting a "Christmas letter" closer to the big day. Although my blog has detailed many of the exciting events and changes over the past year, a year-end recap will be nice for all our new readers and followers!

No comments: