Friday, December 30, 2011

Eh, Why Not?!

Having a couple days off work inspires me...to sit on the couch and mess around with the look of my blog!

Yesterday, JM and I both had the day off. We took the kids to daycare (don't judge my parenting!) and used the "free time" to return a few Christmas gifts, use up our gift cards, and just enjoy each other's time! It was nice to spend a weekday together, without babies. Last night, we took Anderson to his first hockey game! HE. LOVED. IT! We all three had so much fun! (Pictures to come, I promise!)
Today is another relaxing day! Kids are at daycare, JM and I are about to head to a movie (or first movie together in nine months!), and it's after noon and I'm still in my jammies. I'm taking FULL advantage of this long holiday weekend!

No comments: