Thursday, December 22, 2011

Butterflies

Lately certain things have given me that butterfly feeling...ya know, the feeling like you could just jump up and down because your heart feels so full of love and excitement! I thought I'd make a list of things that give me butterflies!
  • seeing JM's handwriting on forms at work. (we work for the same company)
  • hearing Anderson crawl into bed with me in the morning and feeling his little hand on my shoulder
  • hearing songs that make me think of my grandma
  • waking up and seeing JM's love letters to me
  • the pictures on my desk of my kids
  • thinking of my little Lilly...doing anything. Oh I just love her to pieces!
  • getting a vm from JM, and hearing him call me "baby girl!"
  • receiving a text from an old friend
  • thinking about Christmas morning!

1 comment:

adam said...

can't wait to see you all on christmas! :)