Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas with Daddy!

I'm so excited for my kids this weekend! Aaron gets to town later today, and he and the kids will spend tonight in a hotel (with a pool of course!)! Tomorrow morning they'll come back home and open their gifts from Aaron! They are under the impression that Santa stops in Minnesota first because it's closer to the North Pole (sure!)!  So, since Santa already stopped at Daddy's house, we're going to celebrate Christmas with Daddy Saturday morning! I'm excited for the kids, mostly because Aaron got them exactly what they wanted (of course), but also because I'm glad that Aaron has never missed out on a Christmas with them. Even if they have to celebrate it on a different day, it still means a lot to me that they have their own Christmas with their Dad.
Stay tuned for pictures.

The rest of the weekend, the kids will hang out with Aaron, while I go to Wabash to spend some quality time with my cousin Megan! Her kids are also going to be gone, so we plan to go get manicures, maybe get some pizza and wine, and watch our ALL TIME favorite movie, Beaches! We used to watch that movie three times a day when we were younger! I cannot wait!!!

No comments: