Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Worst Pulaski Days Ever?

Who wants a hodgepodge post today? This girl!

Damn it all if T.Swift hasn't outdone herself again! Her new album "Red" is in-credible! Yeah yeah yeah, grow up Hahn! Whatever! (at least I'm not going as the 5th TMNT for Halloween) Something about her angry little heartfelt songs just makes me wanna fall in love and break up! Errrrrr well maybe I don't want the break up (although how beneficial to the artistic side of people, no?!) but that whole feeling of just being so overwhelmingly into someone! Ah! There's nothing better! Dang it Taylor! Not to mention, seeing my little six year old belt out "we are never getting back together" just makes for the best entertainment EVER!

I miss my friend Rachael. I haven't hung out with her in YEARS and she now has an almost-one-year old daughter whom I've never met. I think a girls' night is in the works soon.

The thought of Christmas being only 9 weeks away makes me wanna hurl a little. I LOVE me some Christmas, but I'm not prepared this year. And it will be only the second Christmas that it's been just me and the kids. Also, JM and I bought a lot of stuff last year for the outside of the house (lights and such) and just knowing I don't have anyone to hang that stuff this year kinda stinks. Not to mention, JM put ALL our Christmas stuff in the attic last year and we all KNOW how much I HAAATE going to the attic for stuff. Can this be another reason we all dislike JM? Jump on board folks. Also, the kids will be in MN for a whole week after Christmas this year (first time ever). I will probably want to die after a day or two.

You know that feeling when you know you're just kicking life's butt? I kinda feel like that lately. My work life is going extremely well. My co-worker and I are KILLING it! To say we're doing great work would be the understatement of the century. TOOOT TOOOT! My kids have been doing really well at school and at home. My personal life is decent. And just overall I feel content (in that good healthy way, not in that settling way).

Sometimes I get a good chuckle out of people's Facebook posts. I wish I could delete them, but these people are just too. darn. funny. I can't turn away! (Rachel B. thank you for your message last night. What is WITH those two?! Misery loves company!)

I failed at daily blogging, but considering how insane this month has been for me, both professionally and personally, I think a good ole' pat on the back is still deserved (pat pat!).


Silly faces are so much fun!






No comments: