Saturday, October 6, 2012

Can I Have Your Attention Please?

Have you ever read the book "The 5 Love Languages"? I remember Aaron and I kinda reading it together years ago. I've thought about it a lot over the past couple years, especially the past six months. Tonight I took the quiz which tells you what your love language is. It came as no surprise that my love language is "words of affirmation."  The description says: "Actions don't always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words "I love you" are important-- hearing the reasons behind the love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten."  Ummmm, duh. Do you KNOW me? The scary thing for me is the love language that is least important to me....quality time. The lowest scoring love language is seldom used to communicate love and which probably doesn't affect you very much on an emotional level. (Could this explain why I never date people who live in the same town as me?!) This was an interesting little quiz and I encourage you to take it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are funny, sweet, and rediculously gorgeous. You should be told that more!

Anonymous said...

*ridiculous

Amanda: said...

There is a "Love Languages for Children" book, too! We did a study on it for our church group. I got some really good insight about my little ones :)