Friday, March 2, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

You asked for it (or maybe you didn't?), so here is a list of a few of my favorite things...

  • my desk calendar at work...I love writing on it.
  • filling out forms. I love to see my own handwriting
  • curling Lilly's hair. I could literally spend an hour curling her hair in the morning, if it wasn't for her constant complaining and carrying on!
  • seeing Anderson in a tie. Someone was a little TOO excited to celebrate Dr.Seuss's bday today-- he wore a button down shirt with a tie to school today. That's my boy!
  • Katy Perry's song that she sang at the Grammy's. I've become oddly inspired by it.
  • Little Caesar's Crazy bread..."pizza pizza!" 'Nuff said!
  • my job and my co-workers....LOOOOOOVE them!
  • reading for fun.
  • THIS WEATHER (aside from the predicted storms...eeeek)
  • my "old" friends...especially Tiffany and Brandon. (Did I mention that Tiff sent me flowers to work this week? She's AMAZING and my flowers are huge and BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • the fact I planned a vacation less than two weeks of returning from my cruise. My cousin and I are going to FL in June! CANNOT WAIT!
  • having my own home.
  • being able to spend so much time with my kids!
AND, did I mention that I bought a new car? I pick it up Monday. I'm so excited!!!!

Okay so there ya have it! It's an AWESOME day...and I'm SO blessed to have such a good life!

#itsthelittlethingsinlife

1 comment:

adam said...

i love your list. but wait....YOU BOUGHT A CAR?!?! this is the first i'm hearing anything about this!