Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Follow Along

You know when you don't have anything special to write about so you just cram everything into one big blob of a post? Well, that's what you're getting today!

    • The weather has been AMAZING lately and the kids have ABSOLUTELY LOVED wearing shorts and dresses. I can bribe Lilly into doing just about anything (read: cleaning MY bedroom, making MY bed, etc) by letting her wear a dress and sandals. Mom-Perk, woot woot!
    • The kids are going with my mom to Chicago this weekend so I can spend Saturday night with my absolute favorite cousin! We'll be celebrating Megan's 30th birthday with a viewing of The Hunger Games, followed by dinner and wine that night! Yay!
    • Also this weekend, JM is coming to town. It's been a VERY VERY VERY long eight weeks without seeing his face. No people (Gretchen), this does NOT change anything. We're still not a couple and there are no plans of that changing. This is simply two friends, spending a nice quiet evening together, enjoying one another's company. Nothing. More.
    • Who's pumped to watch IU Friday night? ME! ME! ME!
    • Have I mentioned lately how much I ADORE my precious son?! He is a gem! I was laying in bed this morning and saw Anderson get up to use the bathroom. When he finished, I "psst'ed" for him to come into my room (but quietly, so Lilly wouldn't here...that girl NEEDS her sleep!) and crawl into bed with me! He just smiled a big cheesy smile and climbed in and snuggled his little booty into me! I miss our snuggle time! He's the absolute BEST cuddler IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I love it! (This cuddle time was quickly interrupted by my not-a-morning-person daughter!)
    • I spent a couple hours this morning with my dear friend Shannon and her presh little baby Kinslee! Kinslee is A-DORE! Here's a cute pic of her!
"Stop taking my pic Auntie Gretchy!"


PERRRFECT PIGGIES!


No comments: