Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sleeping Angels

Am I the only psycho stalker mom who takes pictures of her babies sleeping? Each night before I go to bed, I do my routine check on my kids to make sure they're covered up snugly, breathing well, and sleeping soundly. I always remember something my grandpa used to tell me. He'd say "Whenever you look at your kids sleeping, you always think how purely innocent they look and you'll wonder how you ever got mad at them!" He's so right! As frustrating as bedtime routines can be, when I see them (finally) asleep, it's as though none of the up-and-down ever happened! They look....well PERFECT! Take a look at the pictures I've snapped of my sleeping angels...



JM and Anderson, this warms my heart!

Bahaha! This is pretty typical for Anderson!
Look at those lips! My grandma always loved Lilly's lips!

Is she praying?
Such a boy! His daddy got a kick outta this one!

Ava and Anderson, during our sleepover last weekend!

Lilly, sleeping diagonally in Mama's bed! It's what we Hahn girls do!

No comments: