Sunday, March 11, 2012

Oh Yes I Did!

This weekend I...

  • climbed into the dreaded attic to retrieve some Easter decor.
  • changed the lights in the garage, and even FIXED (or at least I hope I did) the garage door opener. 
  • learned how to put air in bike tires (had NO idea it was THAT easy!). 
  • learned how to exchange the propane tank for the grill. 
  • learned how to connect the propane tank TO the grill!
  • took the kids to the park to ride bikes and play on the playground!
  • spent time with my neighbors!
  • heard an amazing sermon that was 100% applicable to my life at this point (always seems to work that way, huh? Coincidence?). 
  • bought Anderson his first pair of Pumas! They're adore!
  • vowed to stop cut back on drinking wine (after tomorrow's season finale of The Bachelor, of course!)!
  • reeeeeeeeally missed my cousin (cannot wait to vacation with her soon!)!
  • listened to Lilly read a TON of books!
  • made an amazing Sunday-night dinner! (For those of you who know me well, you know I don't cook...this should be rewarded!)!




1 comment:

adam said...

sounds like a great weekend! :)
miss you sis!