Monday, June 6, 2011

Moody Monday

So today begins my five-day stretch of no-spending. Although it's been a seemingly easy feat for me thus far (ya know, fifteen hours into the day!), there have been moments of boredom in which I wish I could get out of the office and just go shopping! I know this is going to be an eye-opening experience for me and my budget, but I'm hoping that my willpower holds up for all five days.

My dearest friend Shannon has been experiencing contraction-like symptoms for most of the afternoon! I'm PRAYING for baby Kinslee to make her grand appearance soon!

Since my surgery, I've lost my desire and motivation to work out. Although I haven't been totally cleared to resume normal activity levels, I am quite sure I could be doing SOMETHING physical. Ugh. What is WRONG with me!!!

This morning, as I was attempting to attach two pictures in a text to my darling friend, my phone froze up and basically crashed. I lost all text messages that I've had since owning my phone. To most, this wouldn't be a huge deal, but I had some very "useful" texts on my phone and now they've all been sucked out by some mysterious iPhone-issue bandit. Damn it.

As the workday comes to a close, I look forward to my typical Monday evening routine. Dinner, kids' baths, bedtime, and The Bachelorette. Since I'm on a financial fast, I'll have to skip the normal Monday wine and instead drink my boyfriend's Red Stripe! (Thanks babe!)

Happy Monday, all. Here's to a more chipper Tuesday.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Keep those prayers coming! Lots of back pain - although, I have a ton of stuff to finish at home - maybe she could wait just a few more days!!!