Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Read It Girl!

When I wrote about my reading list last time, I left off at the infamous 50 Shades trilogy (which I highly recommend). After reading all things sex for three weeks, I chose another trashy book, Kris Jenner's memoir. Wow. What a waste of my time! LOL! I love celebrity gossip, but that was just t-rash.
I then dug into The Glass Castle. I had read about Jeannette Walls a long time ago, and heard she had an interesting writing style. I enjoyed it, but I don't know that I'd read any other work by her.
Since then, I've been taking my time reading some book by Kristin Hannah. I like her writing because it's so much about the mother-daughter relationship. Yeah, I may be on Kristin Hannah overload, but I've been able to borrow most of the books (read: free entertainment), so eh why not!!!
Here's a rundown of the books I've been reading.












3 comments:

Amanda: said...

For the record... Kristin Hannah is one of my all time FAVORITE authors!!! I've read just about everything by her - and the couple I haven't read are on hold at the library and I should be picking them up soon. I felt exactly the same way about The Glass Castle, too... I was not really a fan. See... we were meant to be friends :)

Amanda: said...

One more thing... Winter Garden is probably one of my top KH faves - you should check it out :)

Bran ♥ said...

Kristin Hannah is one of my favorites, and "Firefly Lane" is my all-time favorite book! If you haven't read "Beautiful Disaster"--you should! Just a warning though... it's a page turner. I ended up reading the entire book in one night!

Also check out Nora Roberts. Her bride series is wonderful and her new series is too!