Friday, August 10, 2012

Now THAT'S What We Should Do

My cousin Megan is a special one! She's been a teacher for the past seven or eight years and like most teachers, is burnt out on it! She's always thinking of new career paths to take and always has these grand ideas which always start out with "Now that's what we should do!" It always ends with me rolling my eyes, pointing out to her that building a parking garage in the empty lot near my brothers' condo is just not financially feasible (not to mention the city of Chicago frowns upon it!) or that opening a roadside fruit stand just isn't practical!

HOWEVER...today I got home from work and noticed a cute little package at my front door! My mom had ordered Lilly a cute little hair bow holder. It is the cutest stinking thing EVER!
See? 
Here's the thing, Megan has made multiple "hair bow holders" for her own little girls....and I am prrrrretty sure that she didn't spend $18.99 (plus shipping) on them. Don't get me wrong, I'm COMPLETELY like my mother, and would have totally paid $20 for this adorable little craft. When I sent this picture to Megan, with the price tag attached, she wrote back "now that's what we should do!"  We've got it all figured out! She'll craft, and I'll market and sell! I'm sure that I'm not the only Mom out there who doesn't have the talent time to craft. I'm just NOT that Pinterest kinda gal! And if I could find someone to do it for me, I'd totally pay some good money for these crafts! Who's with me? More importantly, how many of you want a hair bow holder?!

 

1 comment:

Mom said...

and it was not $18.99,only $10.99 and the shipping was free. Don't judge me, you would do it too...