Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's My List O' Good!

I've been "terribly negative" in my last two posts. I hope that's not normal behavior for me, but just in case, I want to be sure I focus on the things that make me happy in life!!! So here is my list o' good things that are going on right now...

  • 8 more days until my cruise with my brother!
  • I've lost 4 lbs since Friday, woot woot!
  • I get my hair done tomorrow!
  • The kids were in SUPER great moods today!
  • Lilly had watch-week at ballet yesterday and did an AMAZING job! She's MUCH better at ballet than tap!
  • We are having a FANTASTIC week at work!
  • 8 more days until my cruise with my brother!
  • My family from TN is coming to Wabash this weekend! I CANNOT WAIT to see them!
  • The weather has been awesome!!! Yesterday it was 58 degrees when I got off work. And it was 45 degrees when I came into work today! February WHAT?!
  • I'm still VERY excited about life. (I feel as though I went a tad off the depression deep end yesterday!)
  • We get to wear jeans and an NFL jersey tomorrow to work! YAY!
  • 8 more days until my cruise with my brother!
  • It's the first day of the month, and all my bills are paid for the entire month already! Woot woot!
  • I am still very much in love with JM!
  • My son is HILARIOUSLY entertaining!
  • OOOH, and 8 more days until my cruise with my brother!

So, for any of my readers who feared that I had become a cynical, depressed, negative writer (or person)...here is my dose of happiness!

1 comment:

adam said...

i cannot wait for our cruise!!!