Tuesday, February 21, 2012

She's a Snow Princess!

The day I left for my cruise, my precious Lilly had a choir program at school. It broke my heart to not be there for her, but I knew my brother, mom, and grandpa would make up for my absence. We had been rehearsing the lines she would recite in front of everyone for weeks leading up to the program. Uncle Adam helped her work on her costume one Sunday afternoon. Everything was perfect and Lilly was ready for the program!
The night of her program, my brother and I were already on the ship and couldn't get service to call back home, but the second we could, we got an update from G as to what had happened. Lilly did perfectly, she was so happy to have so many family members there, and Aunt Miranda even showed up to support her (Aunt Miranda doesn't go ANYWHERE!)! She was a hit! Here are pictures from the night!

Anderson, always wanting the attention! LOL! Before the program!


Lilly and friends, on stage!

Pretty Snow Princess!

Such a diva!
Thanks Uncle G, for all your help, not only with the choir program, but for the whole long weekend!!! You're amazing! XOXO!

1 comment:

adam said...

that's a CUTE snow princess costume!!!