Monday, February 6, 2012

Watch for Alligators!


What a weekend! The kids and I spent Friday night in Wabash visiting my family who had come in from TN! It was SO nice to catch up with everyone. The kids had SO much fun playing together, and even got to stay up "super late!" It has been awhile since I've seen my TN family, and everytime we're all together it just warms my heart! My sides literally hurt at the end of the night from laughing so hard! I certainly needed that!
Noah and Lilly...being so silly!


Saturday morning, I had to head back to FTW super early for a pre-cruise hair appointment! The kids and my mom came up later that afternoon so we could do a little shopping and lunch! I decided I needed to spruce up my bedroom (I've written about my bedroom a million times, but still haven't posted pics of the finished product!). So, here's kinda where it's at right now:

Yes, I realize ALL the pictures are of Lilly...I'll get that changed!





Saturday evening the kids and I hunkered down for the Indiana vs Purdue game! Go HOOSIERS! The kids were SO excited to be able to stay up for the whole game! And of course, they were thrilled to be celebrating a Hoosier's victory!!!

Sunday we slept in (until almost 8am!), and then got up and made breakfast! Since Anderson has a snotty, green nose, we stayed home from church. We just played ALL day...it was nice! It had been awhile since they "let" me play with them!!!

Things are really going well! And only a few more days until I leave for my cruise!! 

1 comment:

adam said...

THREE MORE DAYS!!!!