Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm Not The Finest Wine

Pardon my lack of blogging, but my mind might still be in the Bahamas. I've suffered from Post-Cruise-Blues (well that and strep and bronchitis) for the past week, and my mind is still a blur!

Here's a quick update:

  • Anderson announced early this morning that he has his first girlfriend. WWWWHAT! Her name is Kaitlynn. An older woman, of course. And she likes biscuits and gravy. Aside from that, the only thing I know of this precious girl is that she has a navy blue hoody, like Anderson's.
  • Lilly has another wiggly tooth, and apparently with wiggly (and missing) teeth, comes hissing. She has been hissing at me and Anderson ALL week. It's disturbing (and annoying).
  • Work has been AWESOME! I found out Tuesday that I'll be trying out another "Ross hat!" I'll be working a couple hours a day in a new department. I am hopeful that it might turn into something permanent! We'll see! Stay tuned!
  • I've still not caught up on my sleep from the cruise. Although I enjoyed the four, almost five, days away from reality, I still feel exhausted! I'm hoping this weekend is very relaxing and I can use the time to get some extra sleep!
  • The kids have both been doing SUPER well at school lately. They have both had excellent behavior charts each day! I'm very pleased!
  • My house is a mess. I may or may not clean it this weekend.
  • The weight loss is creeping closer toten pounds, even after my cruise!
  • I REEEEEEALLY need a girls' night out! Any takers?!
  • I've started reading again! I was just talking to my brother on our cruise about how I literally haven't been reading books for the past year or more. After a fun, quick read on the cruise, I've picked up a couple more books to read in the evenings!
  • My song of the week is "Wanna Make You Love Me"...it's a song that JM sent to me a few weeks before we split. It's an adorable song, and it makes me have hope that one day I'll find someone who feels that way, for real.  
  • Although my heart still aches at the end of my relationship with JM, I am getting stronger daily and I know that I'll be okay!
  • I'm still very proud of myself for the things I have, the things I've done, and the things I continue to accomplish...on my own. Maybe I'll never find someone who can "handle" those things, but if that's the case, I'll still be proud of myself. And I refuse to let someone make me feel bad for feeling that way.

Hopefully I'll take some time soon and post the millions of pictures that I've been putting off posting! If not, well....oh well!!!

No comments: