Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Something quick...

Lilly's second day of school seemed to go as smoothly as her first day. The only major upset that she reported was the giant tear on her new dress. She said that someone kept untying her bow on the back of her dress and when she moved away, it ripped the bottom of her dress. Is this the first sign of bullying? I certainly hope not!!!
**Anderson seemed to be "back to normal" after school today! And he was fighting with his sister within 5 minutes of reuniting! Shew!

The kids and I took a nice walk with our neighbor friends yesterday! It was a great way to get out of the house, enjoy the GORGEOUS early-fall weather, and also burn a few calories! After the walk, we enjoyed the company of our friends for an hour, before turning in for the night! Overall, a relaxing, enjoyable evening.

As JM was leaving for work this morning, he noticed some things missing from his car, which had been parked (unlocked) in my driveway. I feel terrible for him, but hope this will serve as a reminder to be more careful about locking his doors. The guy is just too darn trusting; an extreme optimist (to a fault).

Yesterday was a milestone "anniversary" for JM and me. Five months! LOL! I cannot believe that we've only been seeing each other for such a short time. I feel like he's been in my life forever, and I truly cannot imagine life without him. He came home "early" from work (7:45 instead of 10pm!)with flowers in hand! He's amazing! This morning, I found a small note in my purse. He seems to know exactly what to do to make me feel loved! He's so great!

2 comments:

jeff said...

happy five month anniversary.
Kocham ciÄ™

g said...

we are looking forward to finally meeting him! hopefully he knows (or is willing to learn) euchre!