Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mumble Jumble

I somehow managed to duplicate over 80% of my contacts twenty-four times each. I now have over 4,000 contacts in my phone. I will now have to restore the phone to it's factory settings and run a backup from October of last year, losing anything I've aquired since then. Ugh.

It's snowing. Ugh.

Did you know all vehicles have rear brakes? For some reason I was thinking that you only had rear brakes if you had AWD or 4WD. I looked like an idiot when I came to this realization in front of friends today. Ugh.

Aaron and his mom fly in tomorrow to spend the weekend with the kids. They're going to Indy and plan to visit the Children's Museum. The kids are SO excited to spend a weekend in a hotel. I, on the other hand, find the thought of it exhausting and disgusting. Ugh.

I've been participating in a 12-Week fitness challenge at work for the past three days. I've lost .6 pounds so far (hehehe) and am excited to continue losing...even if I catch grief about it from co-workers! Hey, girls can always afford to lose some weight, right? Ugh!

My house is still in shambles from the holidays. I have put off taking the Christmas decorations (and tree) to the attic. The last time (and only time) I went to the attic I was scared senseless and made my toddlers cheer me on from below! This sounded like a good project for this weekend since I'll be kidless, but then who would cheer me on? Ugh.

Overall it's been a great week (with the exception of all the above "ugh's"). The kids had a different dress-up day each day this week. Anderson nearly puked at the idea of wearing mismatched clothes or wearing a shirt backwards for Crazy Clothes day. He thought it was ridiculous, and I can't say that I blame him! Lilly, however LOVED it! She picked out her own outfit for the day and had a blast mismatching her clothes! (She did a great job at it, I should mention!) Tomorrow is Crazy Sock day. Lilly is so excited to FINALLY wear her Hello Kitty socks that I forbid her to wear on normal occasions!!!

2 comments:

adam said...

LMAO!! i was seriously cracking up at the kids cheering you on going into the attic and the comment about anderson being disgusted by the mismatched outfits! that's my nephew!!!! LOL

andrea said...

poor anderson, having to wear mismatched clothes! he takes after his uncle adam!