Sunday, January 16, 2011

AMANDA

They say that when you meet someone and it's meant to be, you just "know"...Well, of course they're typically talking about future mates, but in my case, I'm talking about my dear friend (and neighbor) Amanda. She and her family came over to introduce themselves when I first moved in. I had been painting the entire day and looked a hot mess, but they were nice as pie (and even brough DELICIOUS cookies). We saw each other periodically the following weeks, but we eventually exchanged numbers and haven't stopped talking/texting ever since!
In the short six months that I've been able to get to know Amanda (and her family) I feel like there's truly a reason we're in each other's lives. I trust her completely and I love her like a sister! She is incredible and I am SO lucky to have her as a neighbor and even more importantly as a friend!!!!! I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!

1 comment:

Manders said...

aww, you are too stinkin sweet! I am truly blessed to have you in my life as well! You and the kids have touched our lives in such a big way..in a short amount of time! I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason--we were brought into each others lives for a reason! I love you like the sister I never had!
xoxoxo