Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BRANDON

Continuing my friend tribute...

Brandon and I were introduced in March of 2003 by a mutual friend of ours. I wouldn't say we were destined to meet, but I definitely think there's a reason we came into each other's lives. We dated for a few years, but eventually that ended. We took our time away from each other, but always remained friends in some regard. He would kick my butt when I dated some random moron. I'd cuss him out and cry when he found a "perfect" girl. Although there was always that "spark" between us, there was just never the solid romantic bond that kept us together. Trust me, we tried..and tried...and tried!!!



Brandon and I just recently came to a good point in our friendship where we BOTH fully understood and accepted the terms of our relationship. We aren't good together as a couple, but we both need/want each other as friends. We have both hurt each other deeply, but we always mend our friendship. There is no one who could take the place of Brandon, or the friendship that he offers. He's truly one-of-a-kind and I feel insanely lucky to call him one of my best friends!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True friends and genuine people are hard to come by in life, it's amazing when God pairs individuals together who can be there for each other thru think and thin. 'Your' true friends know no matter what the circumstance it'll come out w/ the friendship entact.