Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Girls are CRRRRRAZY!


After watching another tragic episode of The Bachelor last night (complete with a bottle of wine, of course), I realized that girls are crrrrazy! No, this isn't some grand epiphany I had just after last night's show, but it served as a reminder of what NOT to do!

I have a couple single friends who try SOOOOOO hard to make things work with guys. I understand their logic of WANTING to be with someone, but I hate the way they go about it. It seems so desperate, and I know these girls are better than that! It makes the rest of us look equally as nutty! I'm not entirely innocent, as I'm sure there was a guy who I pined over pathetically. But hopefully I've grown up since then and I've learned that when it's over, it's over! Girls are kind-of dumb when it comes to relationships-- maybe even worse than men. Things are pretty black and white for men. Girls try to find the gray area in what he says/does, to make it "fit" into what she wants. In reality, when a guy says it's over, it's over!!! Let it go! Chuck it up to it being HIS loss and move on to the next eligible bachelor willing to see you for what you are!

No comments: