Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's All Coming Up Gretchen!

I walked into my office today to see a gorgeous bouquet of flowers on my desk from an anonymous friend. The card read "Just because you're you." I later found out who the flowers were from and I am absolutely flattered! It makes me realize that there are people out there reading my blog and who are going through life with me, even if from afar. 

I got a text from a friend late last night saying that he had read my blog and had really connected to the post titled "Delays". He thanked me for reminding him that God still loves us no matter our faults. He said that he appreciates my honesty in my blogs (no matter how "ugly" they may seem). It just made me feel really great to know that my words...my heavy-on-my-heart words are reaching someone else. 

It's been a rough start to this year, but I really see things taking a major turn towards greatness. I am happy again. I feel like me again. Yes I still miss JM. It feels good to see the big picture again...to not let the rainy days overshadow everything else wonderful around me. Maybe it's just the season, but I honestly feel like my world is coming up all Gretchen. It feels AMAZING. 

My beautiful flowers!






No comments: