Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Trending Now

Here's what's trending now in the Hahn household...


DrawSomething has not only become a favorite pasttime of mine, but the kids also love it! They both have it on their iPod Touch, and Lilly also plays it on the MagnaDoodle in the car! She's really good at it!!!

Bath and Body Works' FOREVER SUNSHINE lotion! Lilly and I LOVE it! I haven't used BBW products in YEARS, but there's something about this lotion that just makes me SO happy! Lilly has moved up from the "Baby Magic" lotion that she's used since she was a baby. She thinks this is "big person" lotion, so she feels pretty special sharing it with Mommy! hehe! 



I'm IN LOVE with these Ruffled Dolman Sleeve Tops from Express. I have them in two different colors because I love them so much!



C'mon! Who doesn't love a cute little boy band? The song is super catchy...and something about my toddlers singing it just makes it even that more appealing! LOVE. IT. (So does my brother, apparently!!! LOL!)


My brother introduced me to this website this past weekend! After a few bottles of wine, we thought it would be a good idea to reflect on our diets! bahaha! This site has so many awesome recipes-- and they're actually things I could do! I'm so excited to try some of them! YAY!


No, LC is not trending in our house (although maybe she should be...kinda hot, no?!), but LC's braids are! Lilly has been OBSESSED with braids for a few months, but since coming home from her dad's house, where his g'friend braided her hair a couple times, she now wants her hair braided ALL the time! I need to learn to make fun braids like LC's! Not to mention, I'd probably sport this look!





No comments: