Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Believe...

I believe that there's good in everyone.
I believe that everything works out the way God planned.
I believe that my children are my soulmates- they are my constant. I am blessed for that.
I believe that I was put on this earth to be a life-changer.
I believe that there's so much more than what I can see in front of me.
I believe that I have gone through everything in my life, for a purpose beyond my understanding.
I believe there's an answer for everything, but I'm not always supposed to know the answers.
I believe that at some point, my kids' dad and I will become good friends. I'm hopeful.
I believe that I will be stronger than even my own mother, someday.
I believe I will inspire my kids someday, as my mom has inspired me and my brother.
I believe I am a role model to others.
I believe I will be a leader, someday.
I believe that I am destined to live in the South someday soon!
I believe that I am exactly where I am meant to be.
I believe that I am capable of being happier alone than I am with someone else, for now.
I believe I have the best friends and family in the world.
I believe that I am destined to live a very successful, happy life.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a song in the makin'... Good stuff, G.

JW