Sunday, December 5, 2010

"We're HOME!"

As promised, I'm trying to keep up with my blogging. I left off with our dreadful hotel debacle. July 26th we closed on the house. I took two days off so I could clean, paint, and get things unpacked. I wanted to do everything, right away. Financially, that just wasn't feasible..so I have slowly made changes. Here are some pictures.



Of course there are a MILLION more things to do to the house, but those things will come with time! So far I've changed the flooring in the living room and dining room, painted almost every room in the house (or hired it done!), put new flooring in two of the bathrooms, and even bought all new living room furniture! I've loved transforming my house into my HOME! I sat here today watching the snow fall like CRAZY outside, and I just realized how insanely happy and content I am! I LOVE being a homeowner!!!

1 comment:

g said...

I love what you've done with that place...via the pictures that is...but I'll see it soon in person! Congrats again!!