Monday, December 6, 2010

They're More Mine...uh oh!

I'm realizing more and more how much my kids are like me. There are times when I push their less alluring traits on their dad, and proudly take the credit for their loving, adorable personalities. I've made a list of each of their personality traits and which parent those traits favor.

Lilly
-sassy (Me)
-dramatic (Me)
-sensitive (Me)
-loud (Me)
-mature (Me, for sure!)
-helpful (more Aaron!)
-fiesty (Me)
-stubborn (Aaron, for sure!)
-smart (Me)
-selfish (Aaron)
-perfectionist (Me)
-systematic (Me)

Anderson
-dramatic (Me)
-whiny (Me)
-passive (Aaron)
-hilarious (Me, haha!)
-loud (Me)
-ornery (Aaron)
-fearless (Aaron)
-loving (Me)
-cooperative (Me)
-flexible (Aaron)

Whether I like it or not, they have most of my traits, even my not-so-enchanting ones! Look out world, we're in trouble!!!! Hehehehee!

No comments: