Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My little Hopper!

I'm one proud mama! Yesterday I got a letter from Anderson's teachers saying he had been selected as Hopper of the Month for his class! In November, Anderson will have a bulletin board in his classroom that's ALL about him! He gets to pick out some pictures to take in and share with his friends, he has to write about his favorite food, movie, color, and toy. Needless to say, I'm very proud of my little man and am excited for him! About a month ago, Anderson was home sick from school. He was just vegging on the couch, watching a movie, while I used my afternoon at home cleaning and catching up on laundry. I kept shouting out "I love you!" and he'd reply "love" in his adorable little sickly voice! Since then, everytime I say "I love you" from a different room, I hear "love" from my little boy! We'll do it six or seven times! "I love you!" "Love!" "I love you!" "Love!" I love you!" "Love!" And then finally he gets annoyed with it and says "I said LOVE!" LOL! I've written before about how funny and entertaining Andy is. The other night JM got home late from work. The kids had been in bed for well over an hour. JM came back downstairs and asked if I knew what my little boy was wearing to bed. "Ummm, yeah I put him to bed in his jammies, der!" "Ummm, you might want to go take a look at him!" There was my boy, sleeping soundly....in a pillowcase. He was using the pillowcase as a sleeping bag. He is just so random! He's such a good little man! He's always happy, always smiling, and always ready to help Mama, with just about anything! He puts up with A LOT from his always-moody big sister, and is a trooper about being the "man of the house"!!!! He's such a delight and I am so lucky to have such great, amazing, gorgeous little babies!

No comments: