Thursday, September 8, 2011

One Sick Puppy!

Andy-Man has been sick for the past few days. I got the dreaded call from daycare on Tuesday afternoon. Anderson had a temp of nearly 102. I cleared my schedule for the rest of the day, got my appointments covered at work, and drove to pick up my sick little duckling, the whole way there cursing the life of single-parenthood! A couple hours and one dose of medicine later, my little man was coming back to life and his normal silly self. I had called Lilly's school earlier and instructed them to have Lilly ride the bus to our neighborhood so that I wouldn't have to go all the way back to daycare, where she usually gets dropped off. I knew Lilly would be excited to ride the bus with our neighbor girl, Makayla, and it made it much easier for me to get her! Anderson wanted to walk over to the stop with me (which is literally right across the street, and also happens to be right in front of our BFF/neighbor friends' house!). Here's what he looked like to venture across the street:
Sick my ass. Yesterday he spent the day with my aunt. Apparently she was on vacation, and was more than willing to keep my little man! Anderson had a GREAT day with Aunt Sue, and I was at ease knowing he was having a good time, and probably getting spoiled rotten! Today he convinced me that he was feeling okay, other than his "swallower" hurting! I kept him at home for the majority of the morning, but dropped him off on my way to work at 11am. So far, no call from daycare to come pick him up! Shew!

No comments: