Friday, December 6, 2013

Five On Friday? Five For Friday? Hive Five Friday? FRIDAY!

1) We have a showing on the house tomorrow! I'm trying not to get my hopes up about this because the house has had many other showings now (errr, at least 5...in the past month and a half). Ugh whatever! But, I can't help but feel like maybe this one could be different? Only time will tell, huh? 

2) The past week has been blah for me. I have been feeling a lil funny....sick, I suppose. After three nights of going to bed less than 45 minutes after my kids, I am starting to feel on the mend. I'm thinking it's mostly weather-induced (I loathe cold temperatures!). I'm seriously considering a happy lamp. I could picture myself perched contently under the fake rays for a little mood-lift at the end of every night! (I promise to post pictures if I go to this extreme.)

3) Three of my girlfriends from high school and I have started an online bible study. This being our first one, we're keeping it small. But I'm excited to see where this goes for us. We're all tainted girls with an ugly past (ugh, stupid college years!), but we're all Christians now and it's so awesome to see how God has brought us all together again to share in this journey.

4) Have I mentioned how grateful I am that my husband didn't get deployed this Fall? I am so thankful that he's home every day with us and helps as much as he does. I should tell him to this more often. I'll start today. #beintentional

5) I start back working out with my trainer next week. I'm scared. Happy. Anxious. Tired. And sore just thinking about it. I'm so happy to be getting off my booty and to be getting back into a routine with her, but if I'm being totally honest, I don't love (or even like) working out. I have a new love for yoga, but I don't even do that regularly anymore. I should really commit to things better. Maybe I'll start that today too. Eh. Tomorrow. (And you see how I've gained so much weight since my wedding). #oink

No comments: