Sunday, September 30, 2012

Glue You Back Together!

Well, we finally had our first major accident. I got the dreaded call from daycare around 3 o'clock Thursday afternoon letting me know that Anderson had cracked his head on the door handle and quite possibly needed stitches! After a quick call to our pediatrician, I decided to just take him into their office and see what they though- they are the professionals, after all! The doc assessed little man's head and decided we could probably just "glue him back together"...Anderson thought that was hilarious! He did a really great job of staying calm. I'm so proud of my little man!

After we left the office, we had to go back to get Lilly off the bus. When she saw what happened to her little brother she was instantly concerned. I saw my opportunity to make this work to my advantage. I explained to her that she couldn't be mean, loud, or cry around around her brother because it would make his head hurt. I told her we had to be extra careful around him. I created a monster. She wouldn't let him run, crawl, jump, cry, yell, and eventually even speed walk!!!!!! She was an excellent little nurse!! (That lasted for about one day!)



New haircut, compliments of the nice nurse at Pediatrics Associates! 

Getting fixed up by the doctor! Such a brave little boy!

No comments: